A lifestyle opportunity presents just 50 minutes from Wingham and 1 hour from Gloucester.
- 180 acres (72.84ha) ranging from creek flat to ridge country leading up to steeper ridges at the rear of the property
- Approx 30 acres of open grazing country. Abundance of native grasses with a good body of feed
- Well-watered by Khatambuhl creek, 2 dams and other seasonal water courses
- Building approval for the block with a power pole and transformer at a building site.
- Several house sites over the property taking in stunning views of the Cundle Flat/Khatambuhl Creek area
- Easy 2wd access straight off the well formed, council maintained gravel road.
A great chance to secure your own private piece of land with so much on offer.