Are you looking for a block of land to build on or to run some livestock? This could be the one!
This property offers a wonderful rural lifestyle in a picture perfect location, with spectacular views of the Porongurup Range to the south and Stirling Range views to the north.
Set close to the heart of Porongurup, this property is within easy reach of the Porongurup shop, award winning wineries, National Parks, other tourist attractions and close to the south coast with all it offers.
Although currently under lease with bluegums till June 2022 this property has a 1ha cleared area with a secure 2 storey shed that has been set up as a weekender. With a bit of love this shed could easily be transformed into a quality dwelling or build your dream home nearby.
In a nutshell
• 47.96ha (115.1 acres) with 38 ha of Bluegums close to harvesting (final rotation)
• Lease payment of approximately $12,000 PA paid quarterly till June 2022
• 2 storey shed suitable for storage or a weekender'
- 12m x 7m with a 3m veranda, upstairs 5m x 10m
- power not connected
- concrete floor
• Large concrete rainwater tank - not plumbed into shed
• One dam and basic sheep yards
• Mainly gravelly soil and sand over gravel
• Prime agricultural area
• Awesome Porongurup Range views
Once the bluegums are gone you can convert the land back to pasture or natural bushland the choice is yours.
With Albany only 50kms away and Mt Barker only 23kms away this property presents a secluded rural lifestyle with excellent potential for income in an established farming and tourist region.
Whether you are looking for a bit more land, a peaceful spot to build and enjoy privacy in a magical natural setting, or somewhere to live and start a business, this property is well worth a look.